Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach on Speed Channel

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Did anyone watch any of the auction from Palm Beach? I thought there were a number of good deals to be had. You never know what the auctions will bring. I thought especially some of the customs were a steal.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I watch a few hours of it Friday and Saturday. The deals were much better then the Scottsdale show.

Amigo2k

Car

here is one of the deals I thought. Sold for 22k.

When I see things like this on ebay:

Nomad

I think, what the heck?!? 15k for a rust bucket? I know its a nomad, but come on!

circletrack
    Participant

I watched a few hours Friday and Saturday also. Yes, it was much cheaper, and the cars looked good. I thought some of the sellers looked unhappy to see their rides they thought were going to go for 50-75k+ go for 20-30K. It’s amazing what some people have spent on restorations to get a fraction of it back.

moparkid25
    Participant

The Mopar rollercoaster was back again (insert smiley of me blowing Craig Jackson’s brains out dontknow.gif ). Some cars went high like the $300k superbird…and some went low compared to market values such as a 70 440+6 ‘Cuda that got $74k. Overall prices leveled out once again, some people made out like bandits and some lost there cheeks on cars.

icon_headbang.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I was reading an article in a magazine today about a ’69 Superbee with a 4 speed going for $27,000 at Scottsdale this year during Wed or Thurs – quite a good deal

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.