Welcome Forum Car Shows Belleville 12Aug2007

• Creator
    Topic
    Amigo2k

Specific Ratings (A-F):
    Arrival/Departure (easy to find, easy to leave?) – Drive right down the center of the town and you run right into it.

Parking Location – Grass in a park with a ton of trees.

[img]http://www.walkerdowney.com/panbell.JPG[/img]

Class Organization – none.

Trophies & Prizes – 5 trophies, which I think was the top five that the owners picked (they allowed you to pick 2 of your favorite cars). Tons and tons of door prizes. They had to of had 70-80 of them. The majority of the prizes was car care stuff; like 3 bottle of car care spray one stuff, or a bucket with soap and detail rags. I won a gallon of car soap.

Food – hot dogs, italian beef sandwiches, you could put in an order for a chicken dinner. Water was 1 buck a bottle and soda was 1.25 a bottle.

Entertainment – DJ was up in elevated gazebo thing. It was hard to hear him if you were at the front of the show. The DJ played the normal 50-60’s stuff…

Judging – Participant.

Dash Plaque – very nice. the car on it looked like a real photo and not a cartoon.

Variety of Cars – there where about 120 cars that showed up. There were only like 5-7 cars that were true show cars. The rest were pretty much, just nice cruisers.

Bathrooms – 3 porta johns located on one end in the shade (this was more then enough.

Weather – warm sunny, but since 90% of the park is in the shade of the 100 year old trees it was nice.

Trophy Presentation Timing – no clue I left before.

Entry Fee – 10 bucks. A little steep, but like I said about the door prizes, they gave out a ton of them and most of it was useful stuff

Overall Rating:B

It was a solid small town show, and they did a much better job of positioning the cars this year then last year.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.