Welcome Forum Car Shows Blanchardville Show

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

I was checking the calendar tonight and noticed the Blanchardville show isn’t the same weekend as Iola this year. Is that correct? I’d love that to be the case as we know many that attend Iola year after year (it’s an annual event even if they don’t buy anything), it would be great if they could attend this show.

I also hope Fox Lake and Edgerton aren’t on the same day again this year. Spread those shows out!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There is also a “new” show this year. I saw a listing for a 1st Annual Madison International Speedway (Oregon) in mid September.

I am really excited about the House of Horsepower Show at the VFW on CV also.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Circletrack I believe all those dates are accurate, GTO Man only posts events after he finds information for the current year. I’m very excited about this too because it means we can attend all those top-notch car shows without having to choose between them! icon_headbang.gif blob1.gif :waves:

GTO Man

I noticed that also about Blanchardville. It will be good not to have the conflict.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    There is also a “new” show this year. I saw a listing for a 1st Annual Madison International Speedway (Oregon) in mid September.

I am really excited about the House of Horsepower Show at the VFW on CV also.

Marshall

It is nice to see that show on the calendar. I didn’t post it, good that people are posting their shows out there.

Circletrack, nice to see the House of Horsepower show will be at the VFW post , that is a great setting.

moparkid25
    Participant

Blanchardville is one of my favorite cars shows each year!!

Never been to Iola, but maybe I can check it out this year.

icon_headbang.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Blanchardville is one of my favorite cars shows each year!!

icon_headbang.gif

If you can survive the heat! I think that and Mt. Horeb were the hottest shows of the year! sunny.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I attended the Blanchardville Show last year for the first time in 2006, and I really enjoyed this show. The best part of that show was the drive out from Madison to Blanchardville. What a scenic and pleasant drive early on a weekend morning. I am looking forward to this show for 2007. It is a “can’t miss” show.

I don’t remember the heat. What heat? w00t.gif w00t.gif

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hm… has anyone seen any new-fangled contraptions to help deal with the heat? Maybe a cool new feature at the car shows this year is they will sell giant blocks of ice to keep everyone cool! :haha:

circletrack
    Participant

I agree on the drive out in the morning through the countryside ~ it’s very relaxing and usually cool before the HEAT kicks in later in the day! sunny.gif

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.