Welcome Forum Car Shows Botham Vineyards Vintage Celebration

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Have you been to the Botham Vineyards Vintage Celebration Car Show? If so how did you like it, and how would you rate it?
    To rate the show just select “Rate The Show” from the dropdown menu:
    [img]http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/albums/userpics/10002/rate.JPG[/img]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I drove up to check it out and all I can say is wow! A bunch of excellant super clean cars. Lots of MG’s, Jag, a real Shelby, 2 brand new Ford GT 500 and even an old school orginal Ford GT.

I got there at about 1, and while I was walking in about 40 Corvettes were pulling in. It was fun to see all the cars pulling up to park to check out the cars.

I would recommend they have a second lot for folks not in the show to park their cars (kinda like art fair off the square), this would allow them to walk around for a while and then hop in their and take off (maybe charge a buck to allow folks to park their rides in the lot). This will allow the look and feel of a larger show.

I can’t say I would show my car at this show due to the high number of very clean cars, but I would still like to walk around to check out the cars!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a great show, although perhaps space was a bit tight. I would like to see those GTs and other cars, there were probably some very rare finds there!

GTO Man

I didn’t attend but BigBlock did. He said it was a great time. Very relaxed, beautiful setting, a real party atmosphere. Many very nice cars there.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.