Glass Cleaner
    Interior Cleaner
    Towels
    Applicater
    Nice carrying bag

Great deal

Check your local Target.
    Marshall

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Looks like a great deal. Thats one thing with the economy, there should be some good prices on things.

circletrack
    Participant

I searched the Target on the east side high and low this week for that as I bought the Turtle Wax one last year for $5 but found nothing. I went back for more and they were gone. That’s a great deal, one bottle of Ice is expensive!

Thanks!

moparkid25
    Participant

I had some of that Ice quik detailer and I wasn’t impressed. I prefer Wizards or Race Glaze, both expensive but work really well.

circletrack
    Participant

I like Wizards but find it leaves a film and haze after time. I’ll have to give Race Glaze a try, there are many products on the market.

Tried the west side Target tonight, nothing there either.

moparkid25
    Participant

circletrack wrote:

Quote:
    I like Wizards but find it leaves a film and haze after time. I’ll have to give Race Glaze a try, there are many products on the market.

Tried the west side Target tonight, nothing there either.

What I’ve found best to get rid of that film that you get when quik detailer is used to spray the car down with some soft water from the tap in a squirt bottle and wipe it down with a microfiber cloth, if you don’t want to wash the whole car. Meguiar’s leaves a lot of film when you use it so I try to stay away from that product.

mdunn6
    Participant

Hi, My car was finisherd with wizards & when i got the mist N shine & the shine master i was 2 cheap to buy their multi-fiber detail cloth ( i thought all cloths are the same & mine left the haze & film & my body man told me 2 get the wizards cloth)I would have not beleaved it was in the cloth but it was ! Wizards got hard to find so i worked on them for months to get a dealer & i did
    Hope this worked it is my 1 st time posting

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to the forum!

I switched over to Wizard’s products late last year and I really like to Mist N Shine. Prior to that I was using Ice, and Mequiar’s Quik Detailer and Mother’s products, also.

I like Wizard’s products the best out of all of these, and found the Mist N Shine for sale at Weavers Auto Parts on Odana. You can also pick up Wizards product at the Spring and/of Fall Jefferson Shows. I also saw a vendor at the Goodguys show last summer in Madison.

Marshall

jonmandude
    Participant

I like the Wizards for painted surfaces, but I have found that Ice works better on windows and on carbon fiber. I have also found that the Ice liquid (not the detailer) works very well removing wax residue from rubber trim.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.