Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for Aug 26 to Labor Day 2013

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I’l be at Pardeeville Saturday and I’ll be taking advantage of the 5 dollar show only entry fee. Nice option if you don’t care about awards, or if you are looking to head out before the awards (it looks like it is suppose to be close to 90 that day

Sunday, I’m pre-registered for Concours on the Green in Lake Mills. If you register you get a t-shirt and a bottle of wine (pre-registration ends Today, Sunday).

moparkid25
    Participant

Nothing for me this weekend.

jonmandude
    Participant

Would like to go to Concours on the Green this weekend…I will be travelling

Xman
    Participant

Heading up to Pardeeville on Sat, then off to Shades of the Past on Monday: http://www.shadesofthepast.com/

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

GTO Man

Looks like a warm weekend. I will be hitting Pardeeville on Saturday and Lake Mills on Sunday.

mr_skeets
    Participant

Pardeeville on Saturday, Lake Mills on Sunday, and Janesville on Monday.

Yes Gordie Boucher Ford of Janesville Car Show Will be Mondayu September 2, 2013
    Doing thing a little different this year. Still $5 to show but, there be No Classes, No Awards, there are to be Door Prizes though. There will Dash Plaques for the first 200 cars. Famous Dave’s is to the food vendor, $ 4.00 for sandwiches , not sure what else they are selling right now. Cans of soda and bottled water will be $1.00 each.
    I know I’ve told people before but this is for those of you who haven’t heard this before and it has been this way since the start of their shows.. All money raised at their show goes to the Local Women’s Shelter. Not one cent has ever be taken out to cover the cost of these shows they have held.

GTO Man

Was there flyers for the Gordie Boucher Show? I added the show to the calendar and this topic. Let me know if you want more informaiton in the entry.

Gordie Boucher Labor Day Car Show

mr_skeets
    Participant

Boucher Flyer Didn’t work , I’ll keep trying

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I need to adjust some settings on the site so that attaching flyers will work again… I hope to do so in the next few days!

circletrack
    Participant

Heading to Pardeeville bright and early – Steve & I will be judging the Corvettes again along with helping in other areas during the day. Fingers and toes crossed it’s not 100 degrees, see you there!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.