Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for August 24 to August 30

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I’m planning on hitting up Jesus Built My Hot Rod Car Show on Saturday and then cars and coffee Sunday.

moparkid25
    Participant

I’m gonna get out of work early on Thursday afternoon so I can head up to Hot August Nights in Sun Prairie, this should be a good time :whistle:

Saturday I think I’ll head down to Janesville to the Jesus Built My Hot Rod show. I’ve never been to this show and I know for a fact there’s a ton of cool cars in the Janesville area. Plus, I think those that know will agree I could use a little Jesus in my life :laugh:

Ryan, what time are you thinking of heading down? Maybe we could meet up and take the HWY 14 scenic route from Oregon…

Xman
    Participant

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:
    I’m gonna get out of work early on Thursday afternoon so I can head up to Hot August Nights in Sun Prairie, this should be a good time :whistle:

Wow really? All your friends from Team Mustang will be ecstatic to see you. :woohoo:

lordairgtar
    Participant

Awesome selection of shows this weekend. I’m going to Sindic in Muskego on Saturday for the Corvette club show there and Sunday, I’m going to Tichigan…both real close to home, the HHR needs a rest. LOL Should I do a review after?

GTO Man

Yes, please do a review. It is helpful to know about as many shows as possible. The weather looks good for this coming weekend so far.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thinkin Hot August Nights Thursday. :ohmy: Well see how it goes, being that i really like the QSL meets.

Then a little Jesus built my hot rod on Saturday.

mdunn6
    Participant

Jesus Built My Hot Rod Car Show on Saturday
    Hope weather is nice
    Sunday ?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

mdunn6 wrote:

Quote:
    Hope weather is nice
    Sunday ?

It sounds like this should be a great show!

circletrack
    Participant

No shows for us this weekend, we’ll be at MIS on Saturday with the Kenseth’s and a few hundred of our friends! Let’s hope the weather holds out! :)

Xman
    Participant

Frankly I’m getting a little burnt out from all the shows. I may have to save myself for highway 61 cruise-in, and the Goodguys show is Sept. :)

mdunn6
    Participant

Garibaldi wrote:

Quote:
    mdunn6 wrote:

Quote:
    Hope weather is nice
    Sunday ?

It sounds like this should be a great show!

Hope so, missed it last yr.
    They said it was a good turn out.
    Now if weather holds out.It sucks when it rains, they go to a lot of work putting on shows!
    Pray for good weather B)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last year, if memory serves, it was light rain on the way down from Madison to Janesville i the early morning.

The day was overcast and humid, and then it rained again right around lunch. I remember having to wipe the car down after a pretty good downpour. But in the afternoon, the weather cleared and it was pleasant the rest of the day.

It looks cool and cloudy, overcast and windy for tomorrow, but dry.

This is a fantastic show, and I think you will enjoy this show.

Marshall

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.