Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for August 4 to August 10

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Also, on Saturday, is the First Annual Community Car Show in Cobb, Wisconsin. This show should also be on WCC Calendar.
    Marshall

moparkid25
    Participant

I gotta attend my annual family reunion in Rio on sunday BangHead.gif

Amigo2k

I’m thinking about Wednesday heading out the the Wauna-cruise and then Sunday hitting up Belleville.

GTO Man

There is a All Pontiac show in Muskego I may go to with one of the GTO’s. Otherwise I will go to Belleville.

RivFan
    Participant
    Quote:
    I gotta attend my annual family reunion in Rio on sunday BangHead.gif

Rio huh. That answers a lot of my questions. :drink:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’ll be on vacation in New York this weekend so no shows for me. I’ll try and make it to QSL on thursday and see what’s going on there. I plan on GoodGuys next weekend. I look forward to hearing how the shows are this weekend!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dick, Ed, and I are going out to Cobb, WI for the Fire Departments 1st Annual Cobb Corn Roast Community Car Show. It’s a combination show and shine and participants choice, spectator’s choice type of show with door prizes during the day and a few awards (gas cards) at 3PM.

Marshall

Amigo2k

If anyone is thinking of Hitting up Belleville on Sunday it may be a good time to hit up Cars and Coffee on PD (7:30-9:30).

circletrack
    Participant

Yes, I think I’m going to head out to Belleville on Sunday but will be in the area first so won’t hit anything else. The weather looks perfect for any show, let’s hope that continues into the next week and the Goodguys show! :)

Culvers in Stoughton has a cruise night this week too, can’t remember if that was mentioned. They normally start around 5-6 p.m.

Zac ~ blow off that family reunion… tell them you can be contacted via email or phone calls! ;)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.