Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for August 5 to August 11

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

There is a show and shine in Brodhead on Sunday for Covered Bridge Days. Its located behind Brodhead Chevrolet.

circletrack
    Participant

Isn’t the Watertown Riverfest show this weekend?

The last couple years have been tough for this show with new promoters – I’ll never forget them giving the best of show away… “We’ve known this kid since he was in diapers”. Never, ever say something like that when giving away a big award, or any award.

jonmandude
    Participant

No shows for me this weekend. ALMS at Road America.

Amigo2k

http://www.watertownriverfest.com/events/

New class … Alternative Energy

Belleville also has their show this Saturday …

D.Dawg
    Participant

Is it possible that the Belleville show is on Sunday, and not Saturday?

maddog
    Participant

The Belleville show is on Sunday.

D.Dawg
    Participant
    maddog wrote:
    The Belleville show is on Sunday.

How does one go about getting a flyer for this show, or getting on the organizer’s mailing list?

427ray
    Participant

Does anyone have any info on the Belleville show or know where to find some information? It seems to be a well kept secret.

Amigo2k

The only thing I found online is that the Belleville Board okay’ed the car show for 2013 in some meeting minutes …

D.Dawg
    Participant
    Amigo2k wrote:
    The only thing I found online is that the Belleville Board okay’ed the car show for 2013 in some meeting minutes …

I went to Belleville yesterday and checked in with Francois Ford. They found a flyer for this year’s show, which is Sunday. I also got a name and telephone number from the flyer and called and confirmed that the show is Sunday, starting at 11AM. If you want a good shady spot in the park, plan to arrive early, as much as an hour.

I also learned that about the only way to get a flyer is to attend the show this year and you will be on the next years mailing list. This show is popular enough that they don’t need to hand out flyers at other shows. Also, this show is always held in conjunction with the Belleville Community Picnic (chicken barbeque hosted by the Lions Club).

Be aware that Highway PB is shut down in the Paoli area for construction and not passable. I would suggest Highway D, running South to Belleville or Highway 69 to Belleville as alternate routes.

circletrack
    Participant

I wouldn’t say popular enough, more like a car show for your friends. It’s a nice show, just odd when your friends show up after judging is done (it’s participant judged) and get an award?

Amigo2k

945804_517796821625677_333745816_n.jpg

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Belleville was a neat show when I attended a few years back, looking at cruising out to New Berlin with the Buick for their show on Saturday and acting as a spectator at Botham Vineyards for Sunday because you won’t see the cars that turn out for that show anywhere else.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Luxuryliners wrote:
    Belleville was a neat show when I attended a few years back, looking at cruising out to New Berlin with the Buick for their show on Saturday and acting as a spectator at Botham Vineyards for Sunday because you won’t see the cars that turn out for that show anywhere else.

Im thinking about that Buick show also on Saturday. It will all depend on how hard the Friday night festivities in Belleville are on me. I’ll get in touch with you on Thursday, maybe we can convoy down to New Berlin?

Amigo2k

Susie Duck Days Car show is happening today, 10Aug2013, from 11AM – 3:30PM …

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.