Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for July 13 to July 19

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Nothing for me. Saturday I’m helping a co-worker move and Sunday I’m heading to the dave matthews band concert in Alpine.

I was planning on hitting up cars and coffee but my loose fuel line hose clamp (I borrowed a screwdriver from Marshall yesterday) was actually the metal line coming out of the fuel pump now spins freely (which it shouldn’t move) and leaks gas.

New parts should be here by Friday, but I’m going to take it to the VW guy on Monroe street when he can fit me in (which could be like September ….). The end result will be a new fuel pump (which i have a receipt from the last owner who replaced it in May of 2004) and the fuel filter will be relocated to the original location under the car and not in the engine compartment and we will replace the rubber fuel lines with the correct German made stuff (funny that I ordered the fuel lines a couple of weeks ago to do the relocation of the fuel filter myself).

Fun stuff…..

moparkid25
    Participant

I’ll be headed up to Reedsburg on Saturday. Been to that show for the last 3 years, and have been fortunate to not blow up my engine on the ride home the last 2 years :laugh: Its a nice drive up thru Dodgeville and Spring Green. Sunday we’re (the gf and I) taking the day off to relax, been doing a lot of 2-day shows the past few weeks and after Blanchardville I dragged a$$ all day today. Plus I need to get caught up on my NASCAR.

May try to head to the cruise night at [strike]Rev Jims[/strike] Culvers Tuesday night weather permitting.

mr_skeets
    Participant

FYI: Jack Roush was in Janesville last Tuesday July 7th. Don’t know why it got on this list? Simple mistake I’m sure. Hope to be in Edgerton on Saturday. Summer is kind of screwed up with daughter getting married. Oh well that day will be here soon, then back to normal (hahaha).

jonmandude
    Participant

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:
    I’ll be headed up to Reedsburg on Saturday. Been to that show for the last 3 years, and have been fortunate to not blow up my engine on the ride home the last 2 years :laugh: Its a nice drive up thru Dodgeville and Spring Green. Sunday we’re (the gf and I) taking the day off to relax, been doing a lot of 2-day shows the past few weeks and after Blanchardville I dragged a$$ all day today. Plus I need to get caught up on my NASCAR.

May try to head to the cruise night at [strike]Rev Jims[/strike] Culvers Tuesday night weather permitting.

I know how you feel about dragging tail. I was falling asleep at the WIANG show. Not because the show was not enjoyable, but because I have been burning the candle at both ends lately.

Culvers tonight is a definite probable (weather permitting).

Xman
    Participant

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:

LMAO, Culvers has $1 Butter Burgers tonight. :woohoo: Culvers race team will be there also. Who cares about the weather, your cars won’t melt..

moparkid25
    Participant

Xman wrote:

Quote:
    moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:

LMAO, Culvers has $1 Butter Burgers tonight. :woohoo: Culvers race team will be there also. Who cares about the weather, your cars won’t melt..

I know, but its still so clean and pretty from Blanchardville. I didn’t kill any bugs on the way to or from the show! :laugh:

Xman
    Participant

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:
    Xman wrote:

Quote:
    moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:

I know, but its still so clean and pretty from Blanchardville. I didn’t kill any bugs on the way to or from the show! :laugh:

You need bugs, it is a Badge of honor that you actually drove your car there.. :silly:

lordairgtar
    Participant

I’m going to Port Washington for the annual Fish Days car show on Saturday. Nice event huge area and fish fry!!! Don’t know about Sunday yet.

jonmandude
    Participant

Sitting at culvers now. Where is everyone?

circletrack
    Participant

It was a great night to be out! We were disappointed so many decided to stay home because the weather looked “iffy”…

We’re headed to Edgerton this weekend, love the shows held downtown!

Xman
    Participant

circletrack wrote:

Quote:
    It was a great night to be out! We were disappointed so many decided to stay home because the weather looked “iffy”…

We’re headed to Edgerton this weekend, love the shows held downtown!

Really, I rode my bike last night with the threat of rain. I have a rain suit I wont melt, and neither will your cars. Burgers were cheap turned out to be a beautiful night. :P

I’m still up in the air! Edgerton is looking better only because their awards are earlier, and there is a Mallards game Sat night were going to. :woohoo:

circletrack
    Participant

Mallards game??? Who’s going??? ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gonna be going to Reedsburg show Saturday. Even with my best of show trophy from last year i am worried about the judging coming up. One car always gets two trophies and local boy syndrom is always lerking around up there. I won best of show stock two years and best of show modified last year and also won in my class. I really do not care for that at all. One car, one award. I am going to be brining that up to them this year as well.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Edgerton for me this week

Xman
    Participant

circletrack wrote:

Quote:
    Mallards game??? Who’s going??? ;)

Oh a few people from here..LOL :laugh:

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.