Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for July 14 to July 20

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Luxuryliners
    Participant

What a great time for the car to fall apart with all these shows this weekend! ugh! From what I’ve seen online it does not appear you can get stainless steel brake and fuel lines pre-bent and set up for a 1990 Cadillac Coupe de Ville but if anyone knows anything I don’t please let me know! Probably shouldn’t drive the car with gas cascading off the top of the tank from a leak in the rusted out, fuel sending unit so I won’t despite the tempting ride to Juneau! lol.

circletrack
    Participant

Bummer Luxury Liners!

It’s been years since we’ve been to Edgerton, but I think we might give it another try. Sunday we’re talking about Juneau, hopefully the weather cooperates for us all!

moparkid25
    Participant
    Luxuryliners wrote:
    What a great time for the car to fall apart with all these shows this weekend! ugh! From what I’ve seen online it does not appear you can get stainless steel brake and fuel lines pre-bent and set up for a 1990 Cadillac Coupe de Ville but if anyone knows anything I don’t please let me know! Probably shouldn’t drive the car with gas cascading off the top of the tank from a leak in the rusted out, fuel sending unit so I won’t despite the tempting ride to Juneau! lol.

Check in line tube.com, see if they offer something. The sending unit should be available from Delco, and in the aftermarket from someone like Dorman. Let me know if you need a hand with anything!

moparkid25
    Participant
    circletrack wrote:
    Bummer Luxury Liners!

It’s been years since we’ve been to Edgerton, but I think we might give it another try. Sunday we’re talking about Juneau, hopefully the weather cooperates for us all!

If you go to Edgerton, tell the drama queen and her new boyfriend hi for me :whistle:

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Thanks Moparkid25, the sending unit itself has been pretty easy to track down but the fuel and brake lines are another issue, I had checked inlinetube.com previously and they have applications up to 1990 in the Brougham but not the Deville…I’ll give them a call on Monday just to see if they have it and its not listed online. I’m hoping to get the car back on the road in time for the Baraboo show July 27

circletrack
    Participant
    moparkid25 wrote:
    circletrack wrote:
    Bummer Luxury Liners!

If you go to Edgerton, tell the drama queen and her new boyfriend hi for me :whistle:

We did go.. it’ll be a long time before we go back. Nice location, but that’s about it.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.