Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for July 14 to July 20

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

Reedsburg on Saturday for me thumbsup.gif

Amigo2k

I think I’m taking the weekend off. I may check out the Hybridfest to see where the future is going. There is a VW show in Rockford on Sunday that I may go to.

circletrack
    Participant

We’re preregistered for Edgerton but I’m not sure what to think….

Join us at Culvers if you can! :)

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

I was preregistered for Edgerton, but Im no longer going after seeing the new format. There are plenty other shows to attend that day instead.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    I was preregistered for Edgerton, but Im no longer going after seeing the new format. There are plenty other shows to attend that day instead.

Yeah, I think this show is going to see a low turnout if things don’t change, or a lot of upset people who attended with a car. I’m anxious to see the “rate the show” thread when it’s all over.

RivFan
    Participant

Leaving tonight (Tuesday) for the Buick Club of America National Meet in Flint Michigan thumbsup.gif . I’m looking forward to checking out the GM Heritage Collection and the Sloan Museum. Have a nice weekend everyone wave.gif!

GTO Man

I am planning on going to Edgerton on Saturday. They certainly are making it more complicated than it needs to be.

RivFan, sounds like quite a show, should be many interesting cars.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds cool RivMan, let us know how it turns out! thumbsup.gif

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.