Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for July 25 to July 31

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Weather permitting, we might check out the Poynette show… I’ve had enough of sitting at shows when it’s 95 in the shade and 110% humidity! :(

GTO Man

I agree, this has been a horrible summer weather-wise for car shows. Hopefully the weather the next couple of months will be better.

moparkid25
    Participant
    circletrack wrote:
    Weather permitting, we might check out the Poynette show… I’ve had enough of sitting at shows when it’s 95 in the shade and 110% humidity! :(

Yep, but now I’m just used to it.

I think I’ll check out this Poynette shindig also. Was going to maybe check out that Deerfield show until I got your reply text :whistle:

Luxuryliners
    Participant

If anyone is interested there is also a show in Mazomanie on the 30th along with Mazo Fun Dayz, really nice dash plaque last year…a couple details here: http://mazomaniechamber.com/chamberevents.html but I’m not involved in it so that’s all I know. Last year I was able to make it to the end of the Mazo show on the way home from the one in Deerfield (run by some really nice people)…hard to decide what to do this time around.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I may stop by the Deerfield show, but early in the day to avoid the heat!

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Found another show also on the 30th of July in conjunction with Sauk City’s Polka on the Riverway event. Called the chamber, basically a show n shine with no awards or judging but nice parking right on the riverwalk behind the buildings on Water street. runs from noon to 8pm. More details here:http://www.saukprairie.com/polkaontheriverway.htm about half way down the page.

GTO Man

Looks like a nice but warm weekend coming up. It would be nice to have one without rain.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Luxuryliners wrote:
    If anyone is interested there is also a show in Mazomanie on the 30th along with Mazo Fun Dayz, really nice dash plaque last year…a couple details here: http://mazomaniechamber.com/chamberevents.html but I’m not involved in it so that’s all I know. Last year I was able to make it to the end of the Mazo show on the way home from the one in Deerfield (run by some really nice people)…hard to decide what to do this time around.

3-6pm is the car show. I was surprised no one posted this and should have expected to do it myself. So it is not up on the Calendar. Trophies sound like the same as last year, as do the classes.

I’ll be donating my personal 320i BMW. We prepped and readied it for paint and will let kids 12-under paint what they would like on the car. Similar to the BMW Art cars that are done every few years by BMW. I plan to do this around 3pm.

GTO Man

It is out on the calendar.

Mazomanie Fun Days Car Show

moparkid25
    Participant

No shows for me tomorrow now. While at the Nationwide race at Elkhart Lake, I filled out some promo to win a free vacation…. And I did. Have to go to Milwaukee tomorrow morning to claim it :)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.