Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for July 9 to July 15

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

I think I’ll hit up the Fat Cat Luau at QSL on saturday for awhile, then get home and get some sleep so I can go to the MOPAR Happening Sunday.

icon_headbang.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

GTO Man,
    Thanks for posting this info each week!!!

Do you have any further info on the Fifth Quarter Cruise-In on Wednesday nights in Verona or the Car Show on Saturday at QSL in Middleton?

For those of us not going to Iola this weekend or the NSRA Nationals at State Fair Park in Waukesha, the Saturday Show at QSL might be an interesting alternative.

MMRJR

Amigo2k

I think this week, it will be QSL and that’s it. This weekend and the next 2 I’ve got company or will be out of town. But I will hit up the coffee and cars on PD Sunday morning….

Some year I hope to make it up to Iola…..

GTO Man
    Quote:
    GTO Man,
    Thanks for posting this info each week!!!

Do you have any further info on the Fifth Quarter Cruise-In on Wednesday nights in Verona or the Car Show on Saturday at QSL in Middleton?

For those of us not going to Iola this weekend or the NSRA Nationals at State Fair Park in Waukesha, the Saturday Show at QSL might be an interesting alternative.

MMRJR

Marshall

I believe the Fifth Quarter’s Cruise-in’s ended the last Wednesday in June. The Quaker Steak Show on Saturday is a Hawaiian themed show with many things going on. There is a car and bike show sponsored by Ken’s Automotive of McFarland, Bike show sponsored by Slaughter Moror Sports, 2007 BudLight Beauty contest, door prizes, food & drink specials. I believe they also have some bands later in the day.

It is an alternative to Iola, which is the reason there are not many shows on this weekend. I will be at Iola Thursday and Friday.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its nice to see some good alternatives in case you can’t make it up to Iola or get back early! Unfortunately, I will be out of town this weekend so unless anyone knows of any shows near the bottom of Indiana I’ll be missing out! crybaby2.gif

montefrazer
    Participant

I’ll be at Iola Friday. Anyone else going on Friday?

GTO Man

I will be in Iola Thursday thru Friday. It is hard to go thru everything in two days. Many miles of walking. This year it doesn’t look to be as hot as many years. Might try and hit QSL on Saturday for that show.

circletrack
    Participant

I think we’ll try QSL on Saturday for a bit also, sounds like an interesting event. We haven’t gone to Iola for years now ~ it’s gotten too big and many of the parts are not for cars in my era! ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am thinking about the QSL for Saturday also. This show is being advertised as from 10AM til 2PM. If this is correct, it will be nice to participate in a “short” show.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like there will be a good representation at QSL this weekend!

circletrack
    Participant

Change of plans… Not having a show this weekend gives me time to do other things I enjoy, so I’m headed to the Busch race in Chicago!!

I think after this weekend there is a show nearly every weekend into September, if you want to go to one! :)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.