Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for June 1 to June 6

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I’m heading out Friday to Effingham, IL (~250 miles from Madison) to FunFest for air cooled VW’s at Mid America Motorworks. Mid America sells VW parts and Corvette parts.

http://funfestacvw.com/events

Friday evening there is a short cruise to downtown Effingham where they have the town square blocked off for VW’s to park. Saturday is a normal car show, with a swap meet, car auction, car cruise and they end the day with a buffet and a 70’s Led Zeppelin tribute band.

Sunday is a normal car show (may just pack up to head home on Sunday)

Last year they had a total of 1300 cars and this Monday the Hot Rod Power Tour is planning a lunch stop at Mid America.

I am wimping out in that I’m going to flat tow my Beetle to the show, but I will have my Dad as my co- pilot (I can’t wait to hear “Slow down!”).

moparkid25
    Participant

I recieved this info regarding a cruise night also on Thursday:

34xl08i.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the list I have looking for this for months. I like the site and I like your GTO. I will try and make the Lake Mills show tomorrow. I seen a purple dodge dart yesterday and a 383 roadrunner also at Lake Mills when I was there yesterday.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum onetwogo! Always nice to see a new face

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

I think Im going to enter Dropfest this weekend. I havent been to this show before, so Ill give it a shot.

moparkid25
    Participant

Eclipse_Tuner wrote:

Quote:
    I think Im going to enter Dropfest this weekend. I havent been to this show before, so Ill give it a shot.

If you see a kid with a white, 3rd Gen firebird rollin’ on 22’s there, be sure to tell him moparkid from MCT said hi :whistle:

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.