Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for June 18 to 24

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Geez another show in Jefferson! 😯 Wasn’t there just one there a couple weeks ago?

I’m not sure this weekend, maybe Whitewater or Jefferson?

Amigo2k

House of Horsepower & Custom Hotrods – Owner/LWC member Lance Peterson will host his grand opening celebration this Sat. June 23rd from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Bring your collectible or driver vehicles and enjoy the food, drinks, and live music at 2180 Pennsylvania Ave. (by Oscar Mayer), Madison.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like fun! How many cars are they planning on having on display?

Amigo2k

Right now I’m thinking of heading to the house of horse power Sat, and Albany Sunday (the road apples are heading to Albany too).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is the Belleville, Wi show this weekend (Saturday) or is it scheduled for later in the year?

Marshall

GTO Man

Marshall

There is a show in Belleville but it is for Maserti TC cars. The regular show will be later I would think.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Theres also “Back to the Fifties” in Minneapolis this weekend. Cars eligible to get in up to 1964 only. Very nice setting, lots of food.

Amigo2k

http://madison.craigslist.org/car/356945849.html

the link is for the show by whitewater …

moparkid25
    Participant

I’ve been to that Albany show the last two years, and I think I’m gonna go again this time around. It’s a great setting for a show, the awards are nice (even though I’ve never won one there) and they get a good variety of cars.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’ve been to that Albany show the last two years, and I think I’m gonna go again this time around. It’s a great setting for a show, the awards are nice (even though I’ve never won one there) and they get a good variety of cars.

What more could you want in a show, it sounds great! icon_cheers.gif

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.