Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for June 18 to June 24

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Headed to Fort Atkinson on Tuesday night and leaving Thursday morning for Back to the ’50’s – can’t wait! :)

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

I will be at Fort Atkinsion also,along with several other friends.Leaving the Dutch Mill park and ride at 4:30.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Anyone going to the O-Town showdown?

ss396
    Participant

I plan to be LOL! The awards and tshirts just arrived and they look awesome. Cross your fingers for good weather. So far so good just a slight chance in the afternoon. I cant believe the door prizes we have this year so many and so great. I wish I could win them!Hope to see you there!

lordairgtar
    Participant

I’ll be there with the music. Oregon Car show rocks! Hope the rain holds off.

ss396
    Participant

B) It will hold off only 20-30 percent in the afternoon and they are isolated we will be keeping a close eye on it through the day though so if anything pops up we can speed everything up to get them out safe and sound. ;)

moparkid25
    Participant

Planning on Oregon for Saturday, and possibly Portage on Sunday. All depends how much other stuff I get done before the weekend.

lordairgtar
    Participant

Even though I am providing the music, I’m thinking of entering the HHR in the show.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.