Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for June 30 to July 6

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I’m thinking about doing the cruise-ins at Waunakee, and QSL and then hit the show at the armory.

moparkid25
    Participant

Yeah, I may hit up QSL this Friday also. There’s been talk of going to the Armory show since it’s nearby.

:nos:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I think I’ll check out the Armory too

circletrack
    Participant

We had a full parking lot tonight at Culvers! It’s great to see so many cars in the area finally come out.

There is a show in Whitewater on Friday we’re thinking about going to ~ http://www.ww4th.com/carshow.html and Sunday we’ll attend the Armory show, it looks like a good one.

Gus’ in Sun Prairie (the old 5 & Diner) is now having cruise nights every other Sunday, starting this week.

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

ill probably be hitting up the armory as well.
    at least this weekend’s weather looks better than last sunday…I froze my ass off at the Portage show.

GTO Man

The weather is finally starting to cooperate. I will also go to the Armory show. It sounds like they may have quite a turnout. QSL may work out on Thursday.

circletrack
    Participant

We froze at Portage as well. That show was a perfect example of when awards should be given MUCH sooner than 4 p.m…. Over half the cars were gone by early afternoon!

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    We froze at Portage as well. That show was a perfect example of when awards should be given MUCH sooner than 4 p.m…. Over half the cars were gone by early afternoon!

Well, if you weren’t such a trophy monger…. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

circletrack
    Participant
    Quote:
    Well, if you weren’t such a trophy monger…. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

For a $2 piece of plastic??? Nope, I was bonding with the “club”… ;)

Amigo2k

I think there is going to be a ton of folks at the Amory Show. As of this post there have been 810 views on the calendar about the show. When I looked at it last night there were 713 views.

http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/calendar/2008-07-06/1st_annual_armory_all_car_show_madison_wi.html

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I think there is going to be a ton of folks at the Amory Show. As of this post there have been 810 views on the calendar about the show. When I looked at it last night there were 713 views.

http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/calendar/2008-07-06/1st_annual_armory_all_car_show_madison_wi.html

Very impressive, now up over 850

circletrack
    Participant

I know plenty from the Road Apples plan on attending, it should be a great day for a show! :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Excellent, I’m really looking forward to this! :banana:

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.