Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for June 9 to June 15

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I’m planning hitting up QSL Thursday, Drive a bit of the Power Tour on Friday, hit up Monroe in the morning…

assuming the weather holds up and my house doesn’t slid down the hill….

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Saturday night cruise-in at Gus’s in East Troy, two weeks ago and not this past weekend, there were over 250 cars!!!!

Amigo2k

Gus’s Drive In:

aerial.jpg

GTO Man

I have heard allot about Gus’s, it looks like a great time. It would be fun to get a bunch of cars together to go down there sometine.

moparkid25
    Participant

Power Tour on Friday for me, and Monroe on Saturday. If anyone else is going to Monroe, I recommend stopping in the old fashioned pharmacy on the SW corner of the square, they have the best milkshakes I have ever had!!!

icon_headbang.gif

Amigo2k

http://www.middletonbigevent.com/schedule.php

A couple more shows on Saturday.

QSL is have a short 3 hour car/bike show

and Chamlers has their show too (20 bucks to enter)

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

The chalmers show is a “Recommended” $20 to enter…you can pretty much pay whatever you want…its a donation to their charity cause.

Swan City car show for me on sunday…I love that show. Hopefully the park isnt too wet.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    http://www.middletonbigevent.com/schedule.php

A couple more shows on Saturday.

QSL is have a short 3 hour car/bike show

and Chamlers has their show too (20 bucks to enter)

Chalmers show gets some nice cars you don’t regularly see. I was there two years ago with my blue Charger, won best american muscle car. The award was pretty cool, it was a large, diamond-cut piece of plexiglass! He always has food catered in that is no cost to show entrys. $20 does sound expensive, but when you figure in all the fringe’s you get going over there for a few hours, I know I usually spend more than $20 at any carshow between registration, food, and those darn 1:64 scale JL cars I collect jumpy.gif

icon_headbang.gif

circletrack
    Participant

I was told tonight the Beaver Dam Show has been cancelled due to too much water in the park. I’m going to try and find out if that’s true or not, it would be a shame.

We’re headed to Warrens on Saturday morning for the weekend, looking forward to the drive and getting out of town.

We did have a great night at Culvers, join us when you can! :)

GTO Man

It was a perfect night for a cruise-in. That would be too bad about the Beaver Dam show. I wonder if the weather will ever stabilize a little.

I plan on heading to Monroe on Saturday and see how that is. 2 or 3 years ago I didn’t care for their parking arrangements, they had people parked together like sardines in a can. It was ridiculous, you could barely walk between the cars. I heard they had made some improvements.

Anonymous
    Inactive

circletrack,

If you confirm that the Beaver Dam show has been cancelled for this year, could you post the info on this forum?

I am pre-registered for this show and was looking forward to this one. If Beaver Dam is cancelled, I may need to rethink my plans for this weekend. Saturday’s weather is supposed to be nice, but rain is being forecast for Sunday.

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick,

I went to this show last year, and I recall that the parking was tight. All of the Mustangs were parked together and I recall very distinctly needing to be aware of and cautious to not bang my car doors on the neighboring vehicles. I don’t know if they also try and park the other cars in their respective class.

Overall, it was a well run show last year. It is a judged show by the Chamber of Commerce.

Marshall

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

I didnt go last year, but my wife showed my car that day.

I would be terribly terribly bummed out if the Beaver Dam show is cancelled. Any updates?

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Nevermind, I just called Bill (the guy in charge of the car show in Beaver Dam). The car show is still set for this Sunday. Repeat: IT IS NOT CANCELLED, the park is good to go.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    Nevermind, I just called Bill (the guy in charge of the car show in Beaver Dam). The car show is still set for this Sunday. Repeat: IT IS NOT CANCELLED, the park is good to go.

I just called Bill also and the Car Show in Beaver Dam this Sunday is ON.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.