Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for May 16 to May 22, 2016

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

We added a link to the Shows and Cruises for the week to the Wisconsin Collector Car facebook page.

Wisconsin Collectorcar Facebook Page

moparkid25
    Participant

Automotion for me, first show of the spring/summer. Didn’t get any “pre-season” shows in this year :whistle:

I got my Buick all cleaned up and ready to rock. Just finishing up a couple things on it this week so Friday I’m ready to go.

Hopefully the millenials don’t make the weekend a clusterf*** like they did last year. I’m going no filter this year 👿

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

Ill be covering the weekend for DrivingLine magazine and will be entering the Mt Olympus show. If the day (more specifically the idiots and traffic) is like last year, this will be my last time attending…just not worth the risk.

circletrack
    Participant

Heading to Automotion on Friday also.. hoping things have changed a bit, but not holding my breath. I just hate the thought of other shows taking over the town and ruining a 30 year tradition, we shall see

moparkid25
    Participant
    Eclipse_Tuner wrote:
    If the day (more specifically the idiots and traffic) is like last year, this will be my last time attending…just not worth the risk.

X2.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.