Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for October 1 to 7

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Blown69RS
    Participant

for anyone who’s interested, here’s an overhead shot of the Hopkinton, IA show from last year:
    I always like to scout out a show site before attending, so thought some who’ve mentioned this show might find it useful..

hopkinton2011.jpg

also, here’s some pix from the show participants last year…
    should be visible without Facebook login/password. It is set to be “public”.
    Facebook has had ongoing issues the last few weeks though…. hopefully it works for all.

Hot Rods & Harleys Car Show, Hopkinton, IA – October 1st, 2011 (photo link)

moparkid25
    Participant

I was thinking about Oxford Saturday, but im not sure I want be out when the high is only 46 for the day. Important still mixed on hopkington for Sunday, again it will just depend on the weather.

Blown69RS
    Participant

yeah, know what ya mean…. I could stand to have another 10-15 degrees (at least)..
    Hopkinton on Sunday has been waivering between 55-59 for a high, but sunny.. still damn chilly.

good luck in Oxford if ya go.

circletrack
    Participant

Think we might be done for the year, or will spend the weekend going for a cruise.. Being outside when it’s in the 40’s and windy… not my idea of fun, but we’ll just have to remember how HOT it was just a month ago! ;)

moparkid25
    Participant
    Blown69RS wrote:
    yeah, know what ya mean…. I could stand to have another 10-15 degrees (at least)..
    Hopkinton on Sunday has been waivering between 55-59 for a high, but sunny.. still damn chilly.

good luck in Oxford if ya go.

I could handle 55-59 degrees, as long as its not windy as hell. May be a bit of a chilly ride on the way down, those 160 degree t-stats don’t let you generate a lot of cabin heat either :whistle:

Luxuryliners
    Participant

I worked a 12 on Wednesday to get Saturday off so I’m driving to Oxford or somewhere even if it’s snowing, probably little difference in temperature down in Milton but it is technically closer to the equator lol

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.