Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for October 15 to 21

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Not a lot of choices this week

jonmandude
    Participant

And weather is definitely not helping. Cold and wet doesn’t make me want to bring my car out.

You can add the Rallye Bleu Mont cruise on Sunday

Amigo2k

Rallye Bleu Mont
    Sunday, October 21
    9:30 a.m. meet
    Stauffer Classics
    10311 Cty Rd ID • Blue Mounds, WI
    for coffee & doughnuts
    10:15-10:30 a.m.
    map distribution and start
    Noon
    Lunch, shopping etc. in Mineral Point (pack a picnic to eat in the park or enjoy the local fare).
    1:30 p.m.
    Back roads tour to
    Botham Vineyards & Winery
    8180 Langberry Rd. • Barneveld, WI
    for complimentary wine, cheese
    and post-rallye chatter.
    Questions?
    Peter Botham: 608.924.2318 or pbotham@mhtc.net
    George Stauffer: 608.437.3000 or george@strandex.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Update:

In finalizing the route for this Sunday’s Rallye Bleu Mont this morning, it was discovered that this weekend is Mineral Point’s annual art tour. This means that there will be much to see and do during our 90 minute break (lunch time) in that community, but it also means that the restaurants will likely be crowded and seating somewhat limited.

As a result, we are STRONGLY suggesting that you pack a picnic lunch to enjoy with us in the park. The park offers plenty of parking, picnic tables, covered areas and large shade trees. It is a great spot to relax and enjoy a picnic lunch on a lovely autumn afternoon, and far less stressful than waiting in line for lunch.

Please plan accordingly, and pass this info on to anyone you have invited to join us on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday morning.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds good, thanks for the updates! thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just got this email (this is Amigo2k; something is messed up with my account so I created a new one):

Belinda has planned a cruise for Sun. 10/21/07. Meet at “Green Acres at the corner of Hwy 12 & 78 just before you cross over the Wisconsin River and into Sauk City @ 9:30am. This cruise is open to everyone whether you are driving a classic, your daily driver or a motorcycle. From there head over to the car ferry in Merrimac, cruise through Devils Lake and then where ever the country roads take us. I know that there are some beautiful back roads in that area. We will be stopping for lunch or brunch along the way and maybe a bar or 2. If I can remember before then where Wisconsin’s oldest bar is I would like to stop in there. If anyone knows of a perfect place to cruise in that area that I do not know, please let us know so every can enjoy the area. So, come join us as cruise through some beautiful backroads and enjoy the colors and scenery. This Cruise is weather pending, as everyone knows, the weather men are not always correct!”

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.