Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for October 8 to 14

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

Has anyone ever been to the Back Bar car show?

Amigo2k
    GTO Man

From a couple of the reviews the Back Bar show looks like a good one.

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

If the rain looks like it will clear out by midday Sunday I will be going to Volo for the Toys for Tots Cruise and Show.Cruise leaves at 10am from the Bristol Diner on hwy 45, south of Milwaukee.

moparkid25
    Participant

Depending on what the game schedules are for Sunday, and provided the weather doesn’t just totally suck, i may kill some bugs with my windshield and head to janesville.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know the show said rain or shine but I was wondering if the Back Bar show still went on and did anybody attend?

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

I made it to Volo on Sunday.Just a handfull of cars cruised from Bristol down.I heard a figure of 175 cars total at Volo,not sure there were that many.It was a mix of light rain with some peeks of sun and warm.On the way home I took a detour to have a late lunch with a friend.A nice 300 mile Sunday drive. Will be putting the car away in a few weeks.

Luxuryliners
    Participant

I too would have an interest in this (back bar), particularly if they rescheduled it…haven’t seen weather that poor in a long time.

moparkid25
    Participant

The back bar was rain or shine. It rained, i stayed home and watched football.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.