Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for September 24 to 30

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

This might be the first show at Jefferson with no puddles…

moparkid25
    Participant
    Amigo2k wrote:

Don’t jinx it. Im going to head down to south Wayne for the day Saturday, then maybe check out a show in Hopkington Iowa on Sunday.

Luxuryliners
    Participant

I thought that Hopkington show was the next weekend October 7th, or do they have 2 shows? Might check that one out as well if I get a chance.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Luxuryliners wrote:
    I thought that Hopkington show was the next weekend October 7th, or do they have 2 shows? Might check that one out as well if I get a chance.

I just went and looked, and you are correct it is next weekend. My bad…. Weather permitting I think i would like to check this show out.

Blown69RS
    Participant

Zac,,
    Hopkinton is definitely on Sunday, October 7th… It was a great show last year,, if good weather, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Nice to have you guys come into Iowa…. thanks.

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Wouldn’t want you to drive all the way out there and find out there is no show…I did that once, drove out thankfully only to Madison for a show that was apparently cancelled despite sending me a flier earlier in the year, only to find an empty parking lot. Lucked out and found a show in Edgerton that same day and saw some neat cars after all…pending the all mighty work schedule :silly: i really would like to check that show out(hopkington) but i’m having enough trouble trying to get the Oxford show off the day before.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Blown69RS wrote:
    Zac,,
    Hopkinton is definitely on Sunday, October 7th… It was a great show last year,, if good weather, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Nice to have you guys come into Iowa…. thanks.

I got to be honest, some of the best shows (and the best show) I’ve attended this year were on the other side of the river ;)

Perhaps for Hopkington we can get a convoy of ddhemi, luxuryliners, kcarguy, and myself to make the trip? Sounds like most of us are heading to Oxford the day before… Maybe swing home after, pack a bag, and spend the night down there Saturday???

Xman
    Participant

I’m car showed out :whistle: …I’m heading to Jefferson to see what kind of junk I can find, It’s time to start preparing the Ponderosa for winter..Got snow fence to put up…:unsure:

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Did you just say the S-Word!

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Sounds fun but i will definitely be working that day just a matter of if its 3-11pm or 6-3am or what happens…cough or maybe I ain’t feeling so swell ;)

Xman
    Participant
    Luxuryliners wrote:
    Did you just say the S-Word!

Yep Sorry, but I have about 600ft of fence to put up..I should move to a Condo..LOL

Luxuryliners
    Participant

I hear those condo’s do the other winter S for you too, shoveling and snowblowing! lol

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    moparkid25 wrote:
    Amigo2k wrote:

Don’t jinx it. Im going to head down to south Wayne for the day Saturday, then maybe check out a show in Hopkington Iowa on Sunday.

Haha no kidding.;)

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.