We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Cruises and Shows for September 5 to Sep 11

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

I think we’re going to stay home this weekend.. need to get things done around home! :)

The Waterloo show was good in years past when it was held at the park.

moparkid25
    Participant

No shows for me on Saturday – A guy I work with/friend of mine for many years has decided he needs to marry his girlfriend, so Saturday after work I’m going to the funeral.

Sunday I will head to Platteville :)

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

“No shows for me on Saturday – A guy I work with/friend of mine for many years has decided he needs to marry his girlfriend, so Saturday after work I’m going to the funeral.”

Haha, that was awesome.

Anyone have any details on the Waterloo show?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll dig out my flyer and send you a PM.

In short, it’s at the American Legion Shelter/Park in conjunction with the community “Weiner and Kraut Days”, about 1 mile South of Waterloo on 89. Show starts at 8AM.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Zac,

Theres a show in Reedsburg on Sunday!

Amigo2k

I know for waterloo there is a parade … a 5k run … a hot dog eating contest … and hot dogs are a buck a dog (can’t beat that!).

moparkid25
    Participant
    MMRJR wrote:
    Hey Zac,

Theres a show in Reedsburg on Sunday!

I’ll pass :whistle:

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

Ill be going to Wednesday Night Classics show tomorrow at Weissgerber’s GASTHAUS. This weekend camping out with other Pintos at Rockcut State Park near Rockford.A Pintostampede event. Saturday we plan to cruise the Rockford area and then attend Central Christian Church car show in Rockford.Not sure about Sunday.

Luxuryliners
    Participant

Just heard on the radio that bird Chevrolet in Dubuque is having its first annual show n shine car show this Saturday 9/10 and found a small write up about it here:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=277083728972243 on their facebook events page. Anybody know anything further? Thanks Oh and Platteville Sunday! Gonna get some sweet cheese curds from the lions (better be there!).

GTO Man

Just added show in Roscoe IL on Sunday at Historic Auto Museum(Lensing).

circletrack
    Participant

That is a very nice show, the museum is great too!

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

ill be just a few miles from Roscoe on Sunday.May have to check it out unless something else is planned.

78cruisingwagon
    Participant

Sunday we went to the car show in Roscoe at Lensing Historic Auto Museum 200 plus cars.Nice show.Saturday we went on a car cruise with six Pintos along the Rock river in Il., part of our 911 Wounded Warrior Stampede weekend at Rockcut State Park.A special thanks to Rock River Ford in Rockford, one of our stops, for donating $1,000 to Wounded Warrior Project!!!

the date is wrong on the pics

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.