Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Car Show Display Boards

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I found a killer site this morning for custom made, one of a kind, car show display boards.

http://www.showboards.com

The price is not inexpensive, but all other things being equal, a show board will bring instant attention to your vehicle. For those of us who will be showing our cars this coming year, now is the time to take care of the details for a successful season. Click your heels together three times and repeat after me “Jefferson is just a few weeks away”, “Jefferson is just a few weeks away”. icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

Marshall

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot for the link Marshall, Nick and I are going to look into this for making a Wisconsin Collector Car board. Maybe we could even have it have a tray for dispensing cards with the site info on them…

GTO Man

Marshall, thank for the link, I will add it to the links section also. They have some great looking showboards on their site.

Nick

circletrack
    Participant

Those are nice, I received information on them before I had mine made. I still think Signs by Tomorrow did a great job for me and didn’t charge me extra for a stand and such.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Those are nice, I received information on them before I had mine made. I still think Signs by Tomorrow did a great job for me and didn’t charge me extra for a stand and such.

I also like your board, it displays the board in a very well organized fashion

Anonymous
    Inactive

Circletrack – I agree that you have a “killer” show board. I’m glad that Signs By Tomorrow was able to create yours, to your satisfaction.

With my crazy schedule (Wife, Son, teenage daughter, relentless job requirements) it is more convenient to do business with this outfit than to run back and forth with Signs By Tomorrow. And you’re probably right, it will end up costing me a few dollars more, but I am really sold on the plastic body of the sign, as opposed to something less durable like foamcore or paper or cardstock.

Marshall

GTO Man

Circletrack, does Signs by Tomorrow have a website, if so I will add it to the links section also.

circletrack
    Participant

Marshall ~ I totally understand your feelings. I wrote up what I wanted on my sign, contacted Signs by Tomorrow and picked it up a few days later. He’s done quite a few recently and knows what he’s doing. Here’s the website ~ http://www.signsbytomorrow.com/madison/

When you get yours done from Showboard, I’d love to see it!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.