Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Show Oct. Would you Attend?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Patriot Center in Wausau, WI is looking to book a car show for October 2012. Would you attend as a registrant?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

what date, early, late? several put their cars in storage come October…

this year could be different though, we might be able to cruise into December they way the weather is going :)

Blown69RS
    Participant

October- what date?
    I have 2 weekends already accounted for with shows in October, and possibly a 3rd. I’m sure others have their favorites they attend also…. would need to know a date before most could/would answer. “October” is awfully vague.

Just my $0.02

Anonymous
    Inactive

A car show in Wausau is a good, solid two hour drive (one way) for many of us in the South Central Wisconsin area.

I would need more info (hours?, participant pick/judged?, registration fees?, etc.) before I could commit.

At present, I see one local car show on Sunday, October 14th (in Janesville) that looks interesting.

lordairgtar
    Participant

If it wasn’t the first weekend (I DJ a show in Milwaukee), it’s the YMCA show in South Milwaukee. I certainly would consider going if they allowed a newer vehicle. I could even be hired to DJ that show if need be.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That sounds great to me!!!!!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.