Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Shows 2007?

• Creator
    Topic
    hpdog259962
    Participant

Just a stupid reminder here…This will be 2007 in 2 weeks, this section should be updated.

Why did I notice this?
    I Don’t Know.

Just random talking…I guess…

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    drool.gif

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

GTO Man has been hard at work adding car shows out for 2007 on the calendar! Be sure and check them out! We will have several new car show features appearing on the site soon too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am anxious, too, but we still have a few months of winter to get through. For planning purposes, I am thinking that Spring Jefferson will be the first big event of the new year.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I hope to go down to Volo soon, maybe within a week or so. Trying to get to a few museums throughout the winter will really help to make the wait until Spring Jeff more bearable

hpdog259962
    Participant

Winter is reapir season for me. Then I buy random stuff for the cars. Parts, Accessories, Other Cars…)

circletrack
    Participant

I’m thinking World of Wheels in Milwaukee, that’s only a couple weeks away now! :)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m thinking World of Wheels in Milwaukee, that’s only a couple weeks away now! :)

What kinds of cars are featured there? Mostly new stuff or do they have a lot of classics?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.