Welcome Forum Car Shows Car shows for 2006

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Have about 50 car shows on the calendar so far.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update. We still have a few months to go, but I am in the planning stages on what shows to get to this year. Spring and Fall Jefferson is a must. The Automotion show is a must. The Don Miller show is a must as well the the Verona Home Town Days show. I do need to find a week or two to get new glass and a new headliner in before the serious show season starts.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Once we get a pretty complete calendar, we should make a “Top Picks” car shows list (by vote), one show per weekend.

circletrack
    Participant

Man alive, the Don Miller show was HOT last year! Good grief!

I hope you all don’t mind, but I added a few that we went to last year that were very nice. The Edgerton show is really neat with the whole downtown dedicated to cars! :)

GTO Man

Thats great, add whatever you would like. Don Miller was like an oven last year, just about unbearable. And Edgerton was a very nice setting for a show. The only problem they seemed to have last year was finding enough people to judge the cars.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Man alive, the Don Miller show was HOT last year! Good grief!

I hope you all don’t mind, but I added a few that we went to last year that were very nice. The Edgerton show is really neat with the whole downtown dedicated to cars! :)

Edgerton is a great show, very well setup and organized! icon_headbang.gif

circletrack
    Participant

The Edgerton crew learned lots from the classic car lovers… Out of the 12 judges that day only 4-5 showed up and tried to judge the show. A 15-16 year old KID judged my Chevelle ~ it’s first show since restoration ~ and didn’t like it. He had no idea what he was looking at/for and for all I know he was probably a FORD nut! 😯 I think they’ll be better prepared this year and it didn’t help that it was 90+ in the shade! sunny.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That is one problem about Edgerton, not much shade. We’ve found having one of those canopies to set up (if there is room) is one of the best components of a car show – the difference between some shade and the blazing hot sun is like night and day!! sunny.gif

GTO Man

Ther sould be well over 100 events on the calendar so far. Information about events seems to be coming out earlier this year. There will be alot of events competing for the show cars.

Anonymous
    Inactive

icon_applause.gif

Well Done GTO MAN!

The Car Show Calendar is my favorite part of the forum.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yes great job GTO Man! :salut:

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.