Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Shows for Aug 12 – 13

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Who’s going where, Tomorrow????

I am planning on the Trecek Classic Car Show in Portage. I suspect many will go to Belleville. Anyone going to the Botham Vineyards Vintage Celebration?

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’m going to Trecek for sure, and maybe I will be able to stop by the Botham show on Sunday for a bit in the morning. See you at Trecek tomorrow Marshall! wave.gif

circletrack
    Participant

We’re taking Saturday off to get things done around home. Sunday we’re headed to Berlin.

Amigo2k

Saturday (12Aug2006)
    1:30-3:30………”Park It In Lodi” Car Show
    (Fair Street)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I plan to attend the Belleville Show on Sunday along with some friends from the Wisconsin Summer Cruisers and Badgerland Mustang Club.

Amigo2k

What are the details on the belleville show?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Belleville is a nice show set in a fully shaded park around the town square. It was a nice show in that respect last year, but there wasn’t anyone to talk to really at the show, it seemed like everyone had disappeared. I think it will be different this year though

I will try and stop by for a bit if I can

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Saturday (12Aug2006)
    1:30-3:30………”Park It In Lodi” Car Show
    (Fair Street)

Amigo-2k, how was the show today? I didn’t see it going on when going back through Lodi from the show at Trecek

Amigo2k
    Amigo2k

http://www.brodheadchamber.org/CoveredBridgeDays2006.cfm

one more show is no brodhead tomorrow.

circletrack
    Participant

Just looked at the weather forecast and it looks good to me. BUT! Watertown looked good too and we all know what happened there. Here’s to a SUNNY SUNDAY!! sunny.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yes, lets hope for sunny (or at least overcast with no rain or other unwanted precipitation! I’m going to head to Belleville for just a bit and then onto some other stuff that I have to get done. Happy car showing to everyone this sunday! icon_punk.gif

GTO Man

Nice Weekend for shows.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yes, it was perfect weather! icon_headbang.gif

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.