Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Shows for July 22 – 23

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

We’ll be heading to Fox Lake for sure. I think July 23 is the Don Miller GTO show?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Unless there’s a show in St. Paul Minnisota I won’t be making it to one this weekend, unfortunately! crybaby2.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone know, for certain, if the Edgerton Show is a judged show, and judged by whom? I know, for certain, that the Fox Lake Show is a judged show (I was there last year).

If the Edgerton Show is only a Show and Shine, I may rething my decision about Fox Lake or Reedsburg.

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

The Edgerton show IS judged by locals who help put on the show. Last year they had huge issues with only 3-4 of the 12 judges showing up and I’ve been told that won’t happen again this year. It’s a nice show, the downtown location is very neat, it’s very unfortunate they changed the date.

GTO Man

Yes Edgerton is judged. Like Circletrack said last year they had issues with the number of judges who showed up. This year they promise to give trophies out at 2pm. Hopefully they can stick to it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t forget the Horicon Show. They put great deal of effort into their show. If you attend you will enjoy the time you spend there.

circletrack
    Participant

Most of us make an entire weekend of shows.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a fun-packed weekend. Too bad I’m going to miss it! crybaby2.gif

circletrack
    Participant
    Quote:

The family reunion? I say this year, skip it! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Amigo2k

I’ll be camping in Waupaca, but I’ll make time to swing by the show and snap a couple of photos.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

The family reunion? I say this year, skip it! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Its a family reunion and wedding combo, a pretty big deal. Although it will be fun, what about Edgerton? dontknow.gif

Anyone know how I can be in two places at once? icon_cheesygrin.gif

I look forward to the pictures Amigo-2k!

GTO Man

I see there is a show near Lake Wisconsin also put on by the Lake Wisconsin Cruisers. Anyone ever been to this one?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.