Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Shows for October 7 – 8

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Suprisingly quite a few shows. Also the Mecum Auction is this weekend every day. Has anyone been to any of these shows before?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have heard alot of good things about the Pumpkin Fest in Nekoosa, although I have never been to this show.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its a good drive from Madison, about 120 miles. Did you make it to any shows this last weekend Marshall?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, I did not. I was too busy being Mrs. Reed’s Mr. Reed with the honey do list. I spend some quality time with the daughter also doing volunteer work at the Dane County Humane Society. The DCHS is so overburdened with all the pit bulls still there and no end in sight as to what will become of them.

I have been busy with car stuff, though. I have been chasing down a couple of NOS Rotunda parts and making prelim arrangements to get the brightwork cleaned, straightened and repolished before the spring. I am also running down an Autolite battery and working with Coker Tire on a set of BF Goodrich Dual Redline tires. So, I am staying busy with car stuff, just not able to get out to the final few car shows.

Marshall

GTO Man

Sounds like you have been busy. Chasing down car parts can sometimes be a full time job in itself. Has the Humane Society been able to adopt out any of the dogs?

I have heard about the Nekoosa show but don’t know anything about it. Maybe someone else does. There are a couple of shows on Saturday which sound interesting, Mayville and the one in Roscoe IL. We had had better weather the last two weekends then we did in the previous month.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Roscoe is right by where we were at Lensing last weekend. Has anyone been to this Roscoe show before?

Marshall, it sounds like you’re keeping busy. Glad to hear that you’re making some progress with the mustang, hopefully some leads on those parts will crop up.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.