Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Shows for September 2 – 4

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Pardeeville for me.

GTO Man

I plan on going to Pardeeville also. Sounds like a good show in a nice setting. They should have a good turnout.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Pardeeville also

circletrack
    Participant

We’ll all be at the same place! jumpy.gif

Amigo2k

Looks like you will need to head out early to get a good spot!

what is class: Specialty All

???

On September 3, the 2005 Pardeeville Community Car and Truck Show was kicked off with a beautiful day in Chandler Park. The wonderful 85 degree temperatures where nearly perfect for a Car Show.

194 cars showed

Cars started to come into the park at 7:00 a.m. and our all volunteer staff were ready to serve our visitors / friends.

Our concessions food stand had coffee, donates and much more food ready for the day.

By 9:15 in the morning we had registered 105 beautiful show cars and many more were in line to come in to the park to be part of our 2nd Annual Pardeeville Community Car and Truck Show.

It surely was good to see our new friends who would be part of our 2nd Annual Car and Truck Show, not to say how warm felt we were to see our friends who were with us again from our 1nd Annual Car and Truck Show.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Amigo-2k, are you involved with planning/hosting the Pardeeville show?

It sounds like it was a lot of fun last year, and went very smoothly. Hopefully there will be even more cars in attendance this year!

circletrack
    Participant

I think he took that from their webpage ~ http://www.pardeevillecarshow.com. It’s a great website. Let’s hope Mother Nature cooperates!

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are many shows this weekend to choose from!

I attended the Pardeeville Show last year, and enjoyed it, so I am going back to Pardeeville on Saturday. On Sunday, I hope to go to Lake Ripley (Heather’s Car and Bike Show). Has anyone been to the Lake Ripley show in years past?

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I think he took that from their webpage ~ http://www.pardeevillecarshow.com. It’s a great website. Let’s hope Mother Nature cooperates!

Yes lets! icon_cheers.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Specialty All is a class for unanticipated entries. i.e. a BOAT.
    I spoke with Jim at Pardeeville a while back about this class. He told me they had a Semi and a boat once. That is really wild. Look for the summer cruiser camp and stop by to say Hi.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

A Semi? Geez, what a show! I guess its a good idea to have a catch all class like that, who knows what will show up!! 😯

Amigo2k

I’ll have to put some wings on the bug!

Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

montefrazer
    Participant

I’ll probably go to Oak Creek if the weather is decent Saturday. sunny.gif Close to home.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

How is the weather looking for Saturday now? Are we seeing clear skies?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Saturday is supposed to be really nice, all day long. Not sure what the weather is supposed to do on Sunday.

Marshall

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.