Welcome Forum Car Shows Car Shows for September 23 – 24

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Fall Jefferson for me. What about everyone else?

Amigo2k

Most likely Jefferson. The show is on Sunday right?

GTO Man

Yes, the show is Sunday. From what I hear next year it will be both days.

montefrazer
    Participant

Jefferson for me, too. Hoping to go Saturday but the weather report says rain. Hope for sunny.gif instead.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sunday for me probably, I hear good things for weather that day

GTO Man

Looks like Sunday will be the best day for a show this weekend. Horrible weather the past couple of weeks.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I guess its to be expected, especially Jefferson weekend. Ponies was saying that he’s been to Jefferson in the snow before!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jefferson for me, too!

Saturday looks to be a wash, but Sunday is looking promising (well, as least maybe drier than Saturday).

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

Let’s hope something positive comes from this weekend. My husband some friends have swap stalls and I know they don’t want to sit in the rain all weekend. The good thing about Jefferson is the DIE hards come no matter what the weather is! ;) You can always count on thousands no matter what. I was going to go Saturday afternoon but might wait until Sunday now.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That is true, they will always get some. It is a pain walking around in the rain though, kind of takes the fun out of it. Is the vendor space for his business? How has that been going?

GTO Man

I think the weather is going to turn out better than predicted. TOday is turning out better than what they said yesterday.

montefrazer
    Participant

All together now: NO RAIN…NO RAIN…NO RAIN. thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well said!

montefrazer
    Participant

The rain held off until after 1 PM so I saw the whole swap meet and car corral. Got there early and found what I was looking for. thumbsup.gif Some empty spaces where people stayed home, but there is a new swap section on the west side called the Green Field. Not too crowded but a decent amount of people walking around today. Good luck to all who go tomorrow. sunny.gif

circletrack
    Participant

I’m headed there bright and early tomorrow, looks to be the better day!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.