Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Car Shows

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

What is the most annoying thing people do at car shows? It could be the spectators, participants or vendors, or something else.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Rude people in general.
    Those who touch everything, who speak too much, who think they know everything and so on…

And who bother humble good photographers !

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Rude people in general.
    Those who touch everything, who speak too much, who think they know everything and so on…

And who bother humble good photographers !

Yeah!! I’m trying to take pictures of the cars and sometimes people will just walk right in front of me. Its plainly obvious that I’m trying to grab a pic but of course they don’t care. Its really too bad.

GTO Man

I agree with the rude people. Another one that bothers me is people who put down other people’s cars. I have had some first hand experience with this. Someone I know who attends car shows has some unbelievable comments about someone elses car. There is no excuse for that.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I agree with the rude people. Another one that bothers me is people who put down other people’s cars. I have had some first hand experience with this. Someone I know who attends car shows has some unbelievable comments about someone elses car. There is no excuse for that.

And those people in that club that I won’t mention really put your car down. They were saying things that were so rediculous I don’t know where they got off, basically they expected it to be completely 100% stock and exactly like it came out of the factory.

hpdog259962
    Participant

I also say rude people.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I also say rude people.

Well its pretty much anoynimous, no one likes rude people. I definitely don’t blame you, they should be respectful of others no matter what they think of their vehicle.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I second the one about klutz’s that walk right in front of you when you’re trying to take a picture. When they’ve gotten out of the way, I nicely say “Thank you”… they don’t have a clue!!

GTO Man

One thing that can get tiresome at shows is waiting for the awards ceremony. They seem to string it out for such a long period of time that many of the participants are gone by the time it arrives.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    One thing that can get tiresome at shows is waiting for the awards ceremony. They seem to string it out for such a long period of time that many of the participants are gone by the time it arrives.

Yep I’ve noticed this too. They try and keep you there as long as possible and make the ceremony take a good long time. It would be nicer in my opinion of they did it earlier in the day or at least called you and told you that you had won if you had already left.

GTO Man

At the shows so far this year haven’t noticed anything negative so far. One complaint at some shows is that restroom facilities are few and far between.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    At the shows so far this year haven’t noticed anything negative so far. One complaint at some shows is that restroom facilities are few and far between.

Automotion was good about that, they seemed to locate their facilities at evenly spaced locations. Jefferson though, well that’s a completely different matter!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.