Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Carlisle Car Shows

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Anyone been to any of the Carlisle shows, I hear they are some of the best?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi GTO

I have been to them all , and can say never dissapointed. Infact I just returned from Spring Carlisle wich is about my favorite , It is the first one of the season and folks come from all over the world . If you are looking for something and cant find it there it most likley dont exsist anymore . Ok that may have been blown a little out of proportion but truly it is a great place to visit . I myself set up as a vendor and have met more great folks we have been doing the shows for about 8 years ,and at one point we were doing 6 or 7 of them but it got to overwhelming we seemed to be out every third week of the month and had a shop full of work that was not getting done while we were out on the road . Im fairly lucky though it is 87 miles from my shop to there main gate so in an hour and a half I can be back home . Let me know if you need dates we have them for each show and if you plan a trip down maybe we can meet you there . :D

hpdog259962
    Participant

No, Where Are They?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    No, Where Are They?

Yes, where and when? If you lemme know I’ll add them to the events list. thumbsup.gif

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.