Welcome Forum The Drag Strip CARLISLE PA.

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks
    Who’s going to Carlisle . :D ME ME ME :D hope to see ya there if you are . have to see if there are parts there for my wife Kate’s 99 Gt Stang.
    Rear Bumper to replace the one I sold on Ebay . icon_rolleyes.gif She won’t let me live that down . It was a Saleen bumper and I wanted a reg-bumper with dual exhaust openings. And we might pick up a set of wheels Bullet style is what we are looking to get . We will get plenty of photo’s of course and post some when we get back. I ‘ll save some special Ford ones For Don (19 chevele 69) for Chevy legends. Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif I will edit them first and Dub a bunch of Bowties on them . He’s always a few steps ahead of me though, but it will be fun . Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Later guys wave.gif

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! Is that today? I’m not going but be sure and post some pics and a topic about it in the News section! Have fun!!!! jumpy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Carlisle is one of those must do’s when making a list of car gatherings to attend. I place it right up there with the Woodward cruise. It seems like the whole town anticipates the event all year and once it happens. . . it’s lilke Mardi Gras for gearheads. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Carlisle is one of those must do’s when making a list of car gatherings to attend. I place it right up there with the Woodward cruise. It seems like the whole town anticipates the event all year and once it happens. . . it’s lilke Mardi Gras for gearheads. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sounds like a great show! thumbsup.gif

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.