Welcome Forum Car Shows Cars Shows for the weekend of June 17 – 18

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I went out to the Bushnell Ford Car Show last year in Lodi, and if you are a spectator, it is a wonderful little car show. They probably had 30 cars at most. But this year I will be passing up on this car show for another!. I want to do the Monroe Show, but I am still battling carburetor issues.

Marshall

GTO Man

Marshall, that is good to know about Bushnell. What type of carb issues are you having?
    The Monroe show was interesting last year. The negative was the way they had the show cars parked. I had to leave a little early and about 5 people had to move their cars for me to get out. Hopefully they learned something last year about parking cars.

Nick

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What shows is everyone else attending?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually, I badly need to rebuild the carburetor, as at driving speed (all gears) I am getting some “bucking” and “hesitation”. It’s getting progressively worse. I am trying to contact the elderly gentleman behind Farm and Fleet, but I can’t seem to catch him at home or get him to answer his phone. His skills with Holleys and Autolite rebuilds are, I am told, legendary. I am currently running a Holley 4V with a manual choke, and because of the $$$$$ involved in replacing it, I want to try a rebuild until I pull the motor and essentially, start building a year correct, A Code, 4V Autolite, motor.

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

As previously posted, I was planning on going to the Monroe show, but I am going to pass on this one, completely. I will be going to the Beaver Dam show on Sunday, but only as a spectator with a camera. I don’t trust the Fastback to get me up there and back, so I will play it safe until I can either muddle through a rebuild or get the carburetor rebuilt.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Marshall,

What about stopping by with the camera (but no stang) tomorrow at Monroe? If not I’ll still grab some shots for you and hopefully that will be a good suppliment

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.