Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet Clasic Muscle cars WANTED!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thinking of selling or marketing your classic car? I am currently looking for the following cars:

Any 65-70 Mustang Fastback….4 speed prefered
    Any Shelby Mustang, Boss Mustang…any condition.

70-71 Mopar E-body cars. Prefer 70 Challengers and 71 Cudas

70 Chevelle SS

67-69 Camaro SS, RS, Z28

67-69 Firebird

Any bright colored cars…panther Pink…Hemi Orange, Sublime, Grabber blue, Daytona Yellow….you get the idea.

Thanks,

Rob Wilkins

608-588-4499

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Rob – I sent you a PM yesterday. Did you get it? Any thoughts on the two cars that I brought to your attention?

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

I saw the two, but unfortunately I will be in peoria Ill on Sat. I would have bought the 68 Mustnag for sure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rob,

We are new to this forum and just seen you ad. I have a 1970 B-5 Blue Plymouth Cuda for sale. It is a 440 6-pk 4-speed car. I am asking $105,000.00. If this is of any interest to you, give me a call at (608) 334-4184 or e-mail me at je440@charter.net

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still looking for cars…we are OUT OF CAMAROS!! GTO’s? Etc.

Call Rob

608-588-4499

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rob, You have probably seen the cars that I am about to mention, but then again, maybe not. Since you live in Fitchburg, get on Lacy Road travelling West. After crossing over Seminole Highway, look at the first farmhouse on your left. I believe there is a Mach 1 or Boss car underneath a tarp, setting next to the barn. Continue driving West (just two houses away) on Lacy and look at the 3d farmhouse on your left. There is a 1970? Chevelle SS (white) which has been parked in front on the barn for the past couple of years. This car almost looks like it has been abandoned.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Rob good to hear from you! How have you been?

Amigo2k

I drove by this area today looking and I didn’t happen to see 2 cars under tarps. Do yo think they are still there?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, they are still there.

I saw them today, just like everyday that I drive past them. You need to slow down as you go up the hill and look back to the backside of the property for the first car (Mustang Mach 1?) and the second car, the white Chevelle is just sitting in front on the barn.

Marshall

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.