Welcome Forum The Lounge Coming up on 2000 posts!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

We’re coming up on 2000 posts!! :band: :band2:

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Thanks Cap! :banana: Right back at you, the Convo Pit is booming, thanks to you and Bugsie! wave.gif

I think it is important to have an admin who is reachable and more personal with the members. That helps make the site more of a comfortable atmosphere.

Absolutely. There’s nothing worse than admin who doesn’t stay involved, or doesn’t know his members from Adam …like some places ….hrmmmfff …. icon_rolleyes.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Thanks Cap! :banana: Right back at you, the Convo Pit is booming, thanks to you and Bugsie! wave.gif

I think it is important to have an admin who is reachable and more personal with the members. That helps make the site more of a comfortable atmosphere.

Absolutely. There’s nothing worse than admin who doesn’t stay involved, or doesn’t know his members from Adam …like some places ….hrmmmfff …. icon_rolleyes.gif

*cough* VH *cough*

:haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

*cough* VH *cough*

coughcoughcoughbaldrickcoughcoughcough

icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_wink.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

*cough* VH *cough*

Yeah I can’t even remember how many PMs I’ve sent him… never a response. icon_scratch.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

*cough* VH *cough*

Yeah I can’t even remember how many PMs I’ve sent him… never a response. icon_scratch.gif

Same here icon_rolleyes.gif Not the most outgoing sort icon_wink.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

*cough* VH *cough*

I wonder if he even reads them… icon_scratch.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

*cough* VH *cough*

He sorts them by subject and the ones that catch his eye he reads. The rest he either skims or tosses out unread. I’m convinced.

That is so not my policy. I read EVERY PM I get, and I reply to EVERY PM I get unless it’s clearly the last one in an exchange, like “OK. Thanks Cap!”.

Sometimes I spend a good hour or two doing nothing but reading and replying to PMs if I have a bunch. I see it as being common courtesy – I wouldn’t want to be ignored, so I don’t ignore anyone either icon_wink.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

*cough* VH *cough*

He sorts them by subject and the ones that catch his eye he reads. The rest he either skims or tosses out unread. I’m convinced.

That is so not my policy. I read EVERY PM I get, and I reply to EVERY PM I get unless it’s clearly the last one in an exchange, like “OK. Thanks Cap!”.

Sometimes I spend a good hour or two doing nothing but reading and replying to PMs if I have a bunch. I see it as being common courtesy – I wouldn’t want to be ignored, so I don’t ignore anyone either icon_wink.gif

Well that explains why he never replies to mine.

I feel the exact same way as you Cap! I feel that PMs are something that admins should answer out of courtesy to their members. I also read and reply to all of mine.

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.