Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Comments on the state of racing: Nascar, IRL, F1, Vintage.

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

What are your thoughts on the current state of racing: opinions, general information, favorite racetracks, costs to participate, best driver, etc.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant

NASCAR has made some… interesting changes, the Luck Dog Pass for example, it is Ok but it also intersting to see drivers 1+ lap down battling the leader and winning to get back on the lead lap. Favorite Racetrack would either be Chicagoland, Birstol, or Talledega, There are a lot of good rookies out there now, the veterans know have to work harder…drive harder to win.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    NASCAR has made some… interesting changes, the Luck Dog Pass for example, it is Ok but it also intersting to see drivers 1+ lap down battling the leader and winning to get back on the lead lap. Favorite Racetrack would either be Chicagoland, Birstol, or Talledega, There are a lot of good rookies out there now, the veterans know have to work harder…drive harder to win.

Nascar has certainly been getting alot of exposure. Alot of times the most interesting racing takes place in the back. With the rules changes the sport has certainly changed some. The race for the chase was good last year, better than I thought it would be. I wish there was a little more distinction between the cars. Basically you look at the grill area to determine what type of car it is.

It must of been interesting when they raced cars you could actually buy on Monday.

hpdog259962
    Participant

You can bet I would have been there buying some. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif icon_cheesygrin.gif icon_lol.gif

GTO Man
    Quote:
    What are your thoughts on the current state of racing: opinions, general information, favorite racetracks, costs to participate, best driver, etc.

What are some of your updated thoughts on this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.