Welcome Forum Car Shows Cruises and Shows for August 27 to September 3

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

I’m thinking QSL Thursday and I’ll for sure hit up the Pardeeville Car Show (I’ll be leaving early to find some shade; the weather is looking pretty good for it right now).

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m thinking QSL Thursday and I’ll for sure hit up the Pardeeville Car Show (I’ll be leaving early to find some shade; the weather is looking pretty good for it right now).

I think that will be my plan as well. :salut:

moparkid25
    Participant

Definately Pardeeville on Saturday!! I’ve been working on a friend of mine’s car and getting it driveable for when he gets home from California in a couple weeks. It’s an unrestored ’71 Charger R/T, I;m thinking of getting her cleaned up and entering it in the survivor class. Other than that maybe that Janesville show on Labor Day, it will matter on time I guess.

jonmandude
    Participant

This week will be House of Horsepower at the Lube along with the Road Apples. After last weeks wonderful wet weather, The HofH guys asked if they could come this week instead.

The weather looks perfect this week so I hope to see many of you.

Regretably I know that means we won’t see you MK25. I understand and hope I will see you some other day?

circletrack
    Participant

We’ll be heading to Spring Green early Saturday morning and are thinking about the show on Monday in Janesville. This weekend finally looks perfect all the way into next week!

Unfortunately school/fall events are starting up and taking many nights away. Where did summer go? crybaby2.gif

Amigo2k
    moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    Regretably I know that means we won’t see you MK25. I understand and hope I will see you some other day?

thumbsup.gif

Just like the Terminator, “I’ll be back.”

icon_headbang.gif

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.