Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Culver’s Cruise-In

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Did anyone venture out last night to get to the first Culver’s Cruise In of the season? Here on the West Side, we had some fairly strong thunderstorms in the area between 6:30 and 8:00.

Marshall

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I didn’t make it, the weather stunk as usual. Just look at today.

circletrack
    Participant

YES! We had about 15 cars there! Slow night for the first night, but I’m hopeful this weather will switch around TODAY! :) Heavy rain came through for about 15-20 minutes and then it was beautiful after that. Join us!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The hail and rain today didn’t look good, but just a minute ago it was sunny, bizarre weather we are having

GTO Man
    Quote:
    Did anyone venture out last night to get to the first Culver’s Cruise In of the season? Here on the West Side, we had some fairly strong thunderstorms in the area between 6:30 and 8:00.

Marshall

Marshall

I went to the cruise-in last week on the 23rd. It was fun, alot of nice cars and people. It was nice to finally meet circletrack. They have a nice place for a cruise-in and I think will get more and more popular. Didn’t make it tonight, couldn’t trust the weather.

circletrack
    Participant

We had about 10 cars tonight, the rain is really keeping people away! :( I hope to get a night soon where the weather isn’t a concern! This spring has been far too wet, I can only imagine what the mosquitoes are going to look like! 😯

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    We had about 10 cars tonight, the rain is really keeping people away! :( I hope to get a night soon where the weather isn’t a concern! This spring has been far too wet, I can only imagine what the mosquitoes are going to look like! 😯

Wet and now very hot!!! Mother Nature can’t seem to get that thermometer adjusted quite right

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t make it either, but I did do a “dry run” on Monday. I wasn’t exactly sure where this Culver’s was located, so I drove out and found it very easily. So long as the weather will cooperate, I will see everyone next Tuesday night.

Marshall

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.