Welcome Forum Car Shows Culvers/Road Apples/Q106 St. Jude Night

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

Please make sure to mark your calendars for June 13 as the Road Apples will be helping Culver’s and Q106 raise money for St. Jude. Culver’s will be donating 10% of the sales that day, along with auctions for various autographed UW items and much more! We hope to have a huge turnout this night and want to raise as much money as possible. Hope to see many of you there!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

A great cause! icon_punk.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Circletrack,

Thanks for posting about this. This is a great cause. I have been financially supporting St. Judes for about 20 years. Weather permitting, I will be there with the Fastback.

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank You for taking the time and effort to arrange your St. Jude Fund Raiser. Children are our future and you can be proud of your organization’s efforts to raise funds which will help to cure seriously ill children so they too can look forward to a wonderful life. I hope you have a tremendous turn out in support of your St. Jude Fund Raiser.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Is this a first annual?

circletrack
    Participant

Yes, we’re hoping to make this an annual event. Pray for good weather!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, just wanted to let you know that the Summer Cruisers have cancelled our Tuesday Cruiser Night and will cruise to your St Jude fund raiser as a group. I am not sure how many will be able to attend. I will let you know if I can prior to Tueday.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hopefully this will be a very large turnout!! icon_punk.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Just to let you know Circletrack is gone until this weekend.

circletrack
    Participant

I’m back! What an awesome weekend I had at Chevellabration in TN! Over 400 Chevelle’s in one park, we even were treated to laps at Nashville Super Speedway! It was over 90 all weekend, but we had a great time!

I hope to see many at Culver’s on Tuesday night and for many Tuesdays to come. The club will be making a donation to St. Jude ~ the more the merrier!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update Circletrack. I hope to be there, but I am having carb problems with the fastback. I will be back on the road if I can get my carb issues resolved. I really “limped” back to the garage yesterday after the Verona show.

Marshall

GTO Man

How did the cruise-in turn out. I was planning on attending but had some battery issues to deal with.

circletrack
    Participant

Super! Must have been 50-60 cars in the lot, we raised over $800 for St. Jude and hope to do this again! Many new people in the lot, we hope to see more and more!

Amigo2k

I’ll email a couple of photos.

GTO Man

I have posted the pics from Amigo-2k on the photo gallery. Here is the link:
    Road Apples Cruise Night – June 13 2006

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks for the pics Amigo-2k and for all those who supported this great cause! icon_punk.gif

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.