Welcome Forum Car Shows Deforest 2006 Photos

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Did anyone else grab any shots at Deforest or any other shows this weekend? Here are the shots I grabbed at Deforest, 130 pics:
    Deforest Car Show Pictures

A couple of the cars (click for larger):

normal_Deforest%20Car%20Show%20017.jpg

normal_Deforest%20Car%20Show%20049.jpg

normal_Deforest%20Car%20Show%20104.jpg

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for posting a photo of my Fastback. That Red GTO convertible beside me was a local car from DeForest and an top notich job on the restoration, also. The owner of the red GTO convertible is a mechanic for Don Miller in Madison who lives in DeForest.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Thanks for posting a photo of my Fastback. That Red GTO convertible beside me was a local car from DeForest and an top notich job on the restoration, also. The owner of the red GTO convertible is a mechanic for Don Miller in Madison who lives in DeForest.

Marshall

Both very nice cars!!! :salut: You can make yours your desktop background by clicking on it to get the larger picture, then right clicking and saying “set as desktop background”. I have an image of the split-window corvette from the show on mine right now

circletrack
    Participant

Marshall ~ Sorry I didn’t get to chat more with you! I noticed your car when you were leaving, it looks great! Did you happen to see the other Blue Chip “rides” there? Nice!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.