Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Did anyone spend some "quality" time with their ca

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hasn’t the weather been really depressing the past three or four days??
    I wandered out to the garage after lunch and accomplished a few small repair and update projects this afternoon, but what I really wanted to do was drive. But, that didn’t happen. I am beginning to wonder if it will ever dry out enough to get the car out and do a wash, wash and detail job.

Also, the weather is not looking really promising for the first cruise-in night coming up this Tuesday at Culvers, East Towne. Drogar-Cry(LBG).gif

Marshall

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yeah its been terrible, can’t do anything outside really. I heard it is supposed to clear up by Wed, but I’m really hoping that Automotion will have good weather, that’s a great show and I would hate for it to have a bad turnout because of bad weather.

GTO Man

Lets hope the weather starts improving. Long range for next Saturday shows a chance of rain at this point. Sunday looks clear. Like you say very depressing weather.

montefrazer
    Participant

Cold, wet, and depressing. I’m staying in the house until things get better. Then it’s back to the cars for some projects that need to be done.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Since outside is off limits right now I’ll send more time improving the forum, our car lounge

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.