Welcome Forum Car Shows Did you get any photos at the shows?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Did anyone here get any photos at any of the shows recently? If so please let me know, and we can add them to the Car Shows 2006 collection! Please just send a PM to Garibaldi or email us!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant

I’ll Upload them soon

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Fantastic! let me know what albums you need created

Anonymous
    Inactive

I took several photos at the show and would be happy to share them with you. But I may need some help in sending them. I have them downloaded on my comp, and they are very large.
    Wally

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hey Wally! Welcome to the forum! What shows did you go to?

Here’s some information on how to send the files. First go and download this program to send a bunch at once, its call WinRAR and its free. Next you will want to install it and then restart your computer. Now put all of the photos from one particular show together in a folder and label that folder appropriately. Now right click on the folder and you’ll see a menu similar to this, select “Add to xxx.rar”:
    rar.jpg

Now you will have this .rar file. If its a big file (over 10MB) then you can send it to my email, Garibaldi @ wiscollectorcar.com (without the spaces) via http://www.yousendit.com. Just attach the .rar and send. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks a lot for sharing the pics! icon_punk.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sent a bunch of the 2007 5th Annual Horicon Marsh Classic Car Show you will probally need to put in the right spot. Sorry! Joel

GTO Man

Joel

Thanks for sending the photos. We will put them into an album under 2007 car shows.

Nick

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.