Welcome Forum The Lounge Do any stores sell products just made in the US?

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

I am tired of buying Chinese sh^&.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We stopped buying Chinese crap years ago. But I don’t know of any store that sells Made In USA products exclusively.

Did you hear the latest about Chinese garbage? A toy that has a water-soluble coating on it just happens to metabolize into the same ingredient as a date-rape drug? Unbelievable.

I think this country ought to ban all products from China, like we did with Cuba in 1959, We learned to live without Cuban cigars and Cuban cane sugar just fine. In fact, it was a boon for Hawaii thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

I think I can live without Chinese antifreeze toothpaste and cardboard dinner rolls 😯

jonmandude
    Participant
    Quote:
    Did you hear the latest about Chinese garbage? A toy that has a water-soluble coating on it just happens to metabolize into the same ingredient as a date-rape drug? Unbelievable.

The toy that becomes GHB is Australian,

And all of this is directly related to the free trade act that sent millions of jobs offshore. It the main reason why I think Bill Clinton was a bad president. Nixon had Watergate, Kennedy had Bay of Pigs, but Clinton signed NAFTA that made it easier for business to move to cheap labor countries where no controls the business practices.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    The toy that becomes GHB is Australian,

And all of this is directly related to the free trade act that sent millions of jobs offshore. It the main reason why I think Bill Clinton was a bad president. Nixon had Watergate, Kennedy had Bay of Pigs, but Clinton signed NAFTA that made it easier for business to move to cheap labor countries where no controls the business practices.

thumbsup.gif

I’m just going to agree with Jon and bow out of this one gracefully wave.gif

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.