Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Do You Guys Have A Kohls Department Store In Your Area?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I visited a local Kohls for some t-shirt shopping and they are having a huge 4th of July sale. My local store had graphic t-shirts of classic GTO’s, Camaro, Mustang and Dodge Charger for sale at a clearance price of $5.60 each. Each t-shirt was dedicated to a specific model. If there is one in your area you may want to drop by and check it out. I’m sure they are open on July 4th. thumbsup.gif

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I visited a local Kohls for some t-shirt shopping and they are having a huge 4th of July sale. My local store had graphic t-shirts of classic GTO’s, Camaro, Mustang and Dodge Charger for sale at a clearance price of $5.60 each. Each t-shirt was dedicated to a specific model. If there is one in your area you may want to drop by and check it out. I’m sure they are open on July 4th. thumbsup.gif

icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif I’m leaving right now. We have a Khols here in Madison, and for $5 a piece that’s a must buy item!! thumbsup.gif Thanks a lot for the info Mike! jumpy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Let me know if you were able to get your hands on any. If not, I can swing by the local and grab some for ya. :D

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Let me know if you were able to get your hands on any. If not, I can swing by the local and grab some for ya. :D

That would be a great offer, but the shipping would be icon_eek.gif

GTO Man

That is a good deal, I will have to check it out.

hpdog259962
    Participant

I would say something…but I’ve got an urge to go to Kohl’s

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I would say something…but I’ve got an urge to go to Kohl’s

Funny, that’s quite the coincidence! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I went to Khols today and looked but didn’t see the ones you were talking about. icon_sad.gif The only shirt I saw there was one with three Cudas on it for around $13.

hpdog259962
    Participant

Have to go today.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.