Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Drive a Ford?! You’re in luck here!

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

DEARBORN, Mich. — Starting next Wednesday, it’s Fords only in the parking lot of the company’s truck plant in Dearborn.

The plant manager said the parking lot can be used only by employees who drive a car or truck built by Ford or one of its subsidiaries.

The ban applies to salaried and hourly workers with parking permits. Workers who don’t drive Ford products can park in an employee lot across the street from the plant.

The United Auto Workers local president at the plant applauds the move for the 2,600 people who work there.

The ban applies to salaried and hourly workers with parking permits.

Man alive ~ I’d park my Chevrolet FRONT and CENTER!!! What kind of garbage is this? Discrimination, or just an angry boss? dontknow.gif

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant

This is just going to cost Ford more money. Now they will have to give upper management a new Ford so they can park in their “RESERVED” space next to their office. Can’t be parking with the workers, not good for the image or ego.

GTO Man

Ford is really pushing it. It is a free country isn’t it? I guess that is one way to maybe sell a few more cars.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s put me off buying a Ford. Evidently, they’re run by a bunch of complete wankers.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.